Are you going to start an Affiliate WordPress Blog? Do you already have affiliate wp blog but don’t have the right tools to use to skyrocket your blog & increase your revenue?
In this post, Let me share with you a list of 10 Best Affiliate Marketing Plugins for WordPress. So without any further delay, let’s start.
Best Affiliate Marketing Plugins For WordPress Blogs:
ThirstyAffiliates is one of the important WordPress Plugins for Affiliate Marketers. The plugin has two version available right now in the market Free & Premium. ThirstyAffiliates is a plugin that helps you create short URLs under your brand Domain Name from long & unfriendly & ugly URLs.
The free version of this plugin helps you the best & you don’t need to get the premium version if you’re in the starting process of promoting your Affiliate Business. However, with the premium version, you get some more advanced options & features.
Why You Should Use ThirstyAffiliates Plugin?
- Really Important if you Want to Hide Long & Unfriendly Affiliate Links
- Make Your Affiliate Links More User-Friendly
- Easy & Quick to add Affiliate Links in your Blog Posts
If you’re running Amazon Affiliate Niche then Amazon Association Links Builder is a must have plugin for you as it helps you search for Amazon catalogue, search your favorite product & quickly add your Amazon Affiliate Links & Products to your WordPress blog posts in no time without adding Amazon by default Affiliate Long Long codes & banners.
With the Amazon Associates Links Builder, it will take you only a few minutes to do this all process.
Why You Should Use Amazon Associates Links Builder?
- If you are running Amazon Affiliate Blog/Niche
- If you want to Save Time While Adding Amazon Affiliates Products to your Blog manually
- Plugin is Totally Free and Easy to Manage Everything
Keeping a look at the Web Traffic & Engagement of your users with your blog & content is quite important. To make thing easier for you, We have got one of the best Google Analytics WordPress Plugin that helps you connect your blog with Google Analytics and get your visitors statistics from Google Analytics right in your WordPress Dashboard.
Another amazing feature of this plugin is that configuring the plugin is quite easy & quick. Once you have installed it, you need to go to the plugin setup page & proceed accordingly which will take you only 3 minutes to set up.
Why You Should Use Google Analytics Dashboard For WP?
- If you want to get your blog Google Analytics Statistics in your WordPress Dashboard
- It’s Quite Easy & Quick to Configure (Only takes 3 minutes to Configure)
- Let’s you monitor your blog Bonus Rate, Daily, Weekly & Monthly Traffic to your Blog & much more
Do you want to add Product Review to any of your Affiliate Product or Affiliate Post? WP Product Review Lite is here to help you add stunning & amazing Rich Snippet Review to your blog post & comments. Why I chose this plugin out of all the WP Review plugins is that it does allow you quite useful features such as Product Features, Product Pros & Cons & an Affiliate Link under the Review which much fits with the Affiliate Products you’re going to write about on your blog.
Why You Should Use WP Product Review Lite Plugin?
- To Add Stunning & Search Engines Friendly Rich Snippet Reviews to your Blog Posts
- To Increase your Web Traffic & Page Ranking
- To Add Users Reviews option in the Comment Section
- To Add Affiliate Links
Yoast SEO right? you have probably heard this plugin but without it, I think this list is incomplete. This free plugin lets you make your WordPress blog optimized for Search Engines and add a lot of features & options to your blog such as XML Sitemap, Robots.txt editor, .htaccess editor, add meta tags to your blog and much more.
This is can be another important plugin in order to make a perfect WP blog. So give it a try as well.
Why I should Use Yoast SEO Plugin?
- The best all in one SEO tool for your WordPress blog
- Lets you add countless features & options to your blog
- Lets you write optimized blog posts while helping you keep you alerted by indicators
- Millions of Blogs are using this YOAST SEO Plugin to skyrocket their SEO Practices
Either you want to find best & long tail keywords for your niche or want to build quality backlinks for your blog, Moz Free SEO Tools are the best tools out there in the market that can help you find the best keywords out there that most of the bloggers don’t know about and also lets you discover your competitors’ backlinks and own them in no time with the help of the Moz Open Site Explorer free tool.
To get better results from Moz Tools, you need to buy the premium tools.
Note:- This is not WordPress Plugin. It’s an external site.
Moz SEO Tools Features:
- Completely Free
- Includes Open Site Explorer to find your competitors’ backlinks and build backlinks to your own blog
- Keyword Research tool includes that helps you find long-tail & short-tail keywords in seconds
Creating an eCommerce site with WooCommerce is quite easy and fun but with that, WooCommerce also allows you to add affiliate products right to your shop and thus increase your sales. Whether you have a shop or not, WooCommerce can help you integrate Affiliate Products right into your posts quickly and free.
- Standalone WordPress Plugin to create Amazing eCommerce Site
- Lets you integrate & add affiliate products to your blog posts
Next one on our list is Rel Nofollow Checkbox one of the coolest WordPress plugins. What this plugin actually does is that it simply adds a nofollow option in the URL adding box and thus makes it easier for you to quickly add nofollow tag to each affiliate link you want without going into the HTML code & adding the tag manually.
- Lets you quickly add nofollow tag to your Affiliate Links
SumoMe is a Marketing tool that adds few useful marketing tools to your WordPress blogs such as List Builder, Smart Bar, Social Share buttons, Twitter highlighter, Image Sharer and much more.
- Your all in one Marketing Helper
Are you an ugly graphic designer? Canva is here to make you a pro graphic designer, don’t you want to be? You might because I wanted too.
Canva is a professional online graphics editor that helps you create amazing web banners, custom images, social media images and much more even from their own templates.
- Easy to use to create stunning banners & images for your Affiliate Products & Blogs
- Unlimited Free & Premium Banners & Images available to use for Graphics Editing
- Your images are saved under your Account and can edit Images at any time after logging into your Account
- You can use it free of cost for lifetime (No trial version & no credit card required)
- Best Premium WordPress Blogging Themes
- Best CPM Ad Networks For Small Bloggers
- High Paying Affiliate Programs
These are few of the Best Affiliate Marketing Plugins for WordPress that most of the Pro Bloggers use out there including me as well. I’ll keep this list up-to-date in case I found better marketing tools for WordPress. Also, it is more than welcome to share your favorite tool & plugin for the WordPress platform.